TERMS OF RENTAL
- Customers can be fitted and collect hire after 3.00pm the day prior to commencing hire – at no charge
- Full or Partial Refunds for unused days are available if customers plans change due to illness, accidents or for personal reasons
- I accept full responsibility for any breakage, loss or theft of any of the listed equipment.
- Items listed must be returned in good order and conditions, otherwise replacement cost will be charged.
- As the Group Leader I acknowledge that I may be charged for any missing or damaged items
- Equipment hired will be returned by 11 pm of day of return or extra hiring fee, at current rates, will be paid. If items not returned within 7 days of hire, full replacement cost will be charged.
- No condition of warranty is implied regarding safety or fitness of the above equipment and Monster Ski Hire will not accept responsibility or any loss, damage, accident or injury from any cause whatsoever.
- Vouchers purchased from third party operators, can not be pre booked through this website. Customers who purchase a voucher from any third party operator, must present proof of purchase at time of collection. The website does not accept pre booking of equipment for third party vouchers.
If you need to change any part of the booking please contact us.